Female Health Panel (Executive)
The Female Health Panel (Executive) was designed by Dr. Neustadt to give women an unprecedented understanding of their health at a deep discount. It’s our most comprehensive testing profile for women and includes more than 85 tests.
Adrenal (Stress) Hormones
- DHEA-S Immunoassay
- Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
- Luteinizing hormone (LH)
- Testosterone (Free)
- Testosterone (Total)
- Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Total T4
- Free T4 (Thyroxine)
- Free T3 (Triiodothyronine)
- Reverse T3
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1)
- Parathyroid hormone (PTH)
Blood Clot Risk Markers
- Fibrinogen Activity, Clauss
Diabetes Risk Markers
- Calculated Mean Plasma Glucose (MPG)
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Hemoglobin A1c
Cardiovascular Disease Risk Markers
- Apolipoprotein B
- High-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hsCRP)
- Cholesterol, Total
- Cholesterol/HDL Ratio (calculated)
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL-Cholesterol (calculated)
- Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated)
- Oxidized LDL (oxLDL)
Omega-3/Omega 6 Fatty Acids
- Arachidonic Acid
- Eicospentaenoic acid (EPA)
- EPA/Arachidonic Acid Ratio
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Omega-3 (EPA+DHA) Index
- Omega-6/Omega-3 Ratio
Chemistries Panel with markers for:
- Kidney health
- Liver health
Complete Blood Count with:
- White blood cells (WBC)
- Red Blood Cells (RBC)
- Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV)
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration
- Red-cell Distribution Width
- Platelet Count
- Mean Platelet Volume
- Absolute and Percent Neutrophils
- Absolute and Percent Lymphocytes
- Absolute and Percent Monocytes
- Absolute and Percent Eosinophils
- Absolute and Percent Basophils
- If abnormal cells are noted on a manual review of the peripheral blood smear or if the automated differential information meets specific criteria, a full manual differential will be performed.
- Immunoglobulin A (IgA)
- Sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy, Total
Fasting: Fast for 10-12 hours prior to the test.
Water: Drink plenty of water to stay well hydrated.
Medications: Take all medications as prescribed.
Dietary supplements: Do not eat seafood or take fish oil 48 hours prior to the test.
Special considerations: If you are supplementing with any hormones, we suggest taking them approximately 2 hours prior to having your blood drawn to see peak levels. Hormones are best drawn between 8-10 AM. Hormonal contraceptives can interfere with progesterone and estrogen results.
7-10 business days
Result turnaround times are estimates and not guaranteed. Due to factors outside of our control, such as weather, holidays, confirmation/repeat testing or equipment maintenance, our lab may require additional time to complete tests.