Female Health Panel (Basic)
The Female Health Panel was designed by Dr. Neustadt for women at a deep discount who want a more comprehensive look at their health beyond what typical annual tests ordered by doctors provide. This panel includes more than 45 tests.
The process for developing many chronic diseases starts years before any symptoms appear. The first symptoms of heart disease is usually a heart attack. And the first sign of blood clotting problems is a stroke or a deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Poor blood sugar control over time can result in developing diabetes.
Insomnia, fatigue, depression, and brain fog can result from multiple causes that people can struggle to identify. These can include hormone deficiencies, low iron and poor thyroid function.
- DHEA-S (a sex hormone precursor)
- Testosterone (Free)
- Testosterone (Total)
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Diabetes Risk Markers
- Calculated Mean Plasma Glucose (MPG)
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Hemoglobin A1c
Cardiovascular Disease Risk Markers
- High-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hsCRP)
- Cholesterol, Total
- Cholesterol/HDL Ratio (calculated)
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL-Cholesterol (calculated)
- Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated)
Chemistries Panel with markers for:
- Kidney health
- Liver health
Complete Blood Count with:
- White blood cells (WBC)
- Red Blood Cells (RBC)
- Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV)
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration
- Red-cell Distribution Width
- Platelet Count
- Mean Platelet Volume
- Absolute and Percent Neutrophils
- Absolute and Percent Lymphocytes
- Absolute and Percent Monocytes
- Absolute and Percent Eosinophils
- Absolute and Percent Basophils
If abnormal cells are noted on a manual review of the peripheral blood smear or if the automated differential information meets specific criteria, a full manual differential will be performed.
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy, Total
Fasting: Fast for 10-12 hours prior to the test.
Water: Drink plenty of water to stay well hydrated.
Medications: Take all medications as prescribed.
Special considerations: If you are supplementing with any hormones, we suggest taking them approximately 2 hours prior to having your blood drawn to see peak levels. Hormones are best drawn between 8-10 AM. Hormonal contraceptives can interfere with progesterone and estrogen results.
3-5 business days
Result turnaround times are estimates and not guaranteed. Due to factors outside of our control, such as weather, holidays, confirmation/repeat testing or equipment maintenance, our lab may require additional time to complete tests.